Food Sensitivity Testing
What is Bio-Energetic Testing?
Computerized bio-energetic testing takes a measurement of energy at the body’s acupuncture meridians; a sophisticated software program records these readings. The computerized system gives an accurate assessment of the energetic balance or imbalance within the body & tests for a wide variety of sensitivities by accessing a large database. If you experience problems that have not been addressed by other means, then this form of testing will likely be of great help to you.
How the bio-energetic testing process works?
Bio-energetic testing is a galvanic skin response measurement. A stylus is held against the skin on certain points along the acupuncture meridians, which correspond to organs & functional systems in the body. The computer based system records the degree of electrical resistance at each point allowing you to see if the organ or system meridian is balanced. It is a non-invasive test so there is no piercing of the skin or needles. The test is child & adult friendly.
Who benefits from testing?
Bio-energetic testing is for everyone, it is non-invasive, virtually painless and safe for people of all ages. Whether you are looking to improve a pre-existing condition through natural means or wanting to take a proactive approach to your health, Bio-energetic testing is for you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE BIOMERIDIAN WEBSITE AT www.biomeridian.com
Food allergy vs.
Food allergy and food intolerance are both types of ‘food sensitivity’ and both can make you feel very ill. If you have a food allergy this means your immune system reacts to a particular food. This causes immediate symptoms, such as itchiness, rash and swelling. Sometimes this reaction can be so severe that it can cause a life-threatening reaction known as anaphylaxis.
Food intolerance however, doesn’t involve the immune system. Food intolerance is an adverse reaction to a particular food. The symptoms can be unpleasant and in some cases severe but are generally not life-threatening.
Food allergy = immune system reaction to a food
Food intolerance = inability to digest a food
Some symptoms of food intolerance are:
- Stomach and bowel upsets
- Headaches and migraines
- Wheezing and a runny nose
- Generally feeling under the weather
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
To arrange for a food sensitivity test, contact us at 647.282.1824 or
Benefits to your health
- Identify chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and other toxic materials sensitive to your system
- Indicate sensitivities to food and those foods that are best suited to your individual biochemical make-up
- Identify environmental sensitivities to heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and lead
- Identify sensitivities to yeast, moulds, fungus
- Identify other types of allergens like dust, ragweed, and animal hair
- Indicate vitamin, mineral, enzyme and amino acid imbalances to help correct various imbalances
- Indicate what homeopathic remedies may be needed to help you correct various imbalances
- Test prescription medication or other remedies you are using to identify compatibility with herbals, nutraceuticals
- Indicate organ, glandular or system imbalances that may predispose the body to disease